Whether you are going for a new land development program or are just planning on reviewing the boundaries of the land, cadastral surveying services is an activity that should be performed on the property. In simpler words, land surveying means to figure out the land in a way where man-made and natural features are assessed. Not only this, but getting such an activity done on a piece of land is a legal requirement in order to distribute the land in a right manner when it comes to legal ownership.
The next thing which occurs in everybody’s mind is that how is the concerned person to have this particular activity conducted. Well, to make it simpler for you, Cadastral surveyors who plan on providing such services should be certified and licensed on the Surveyor Board of the state they live in and perform the services.
Furthermore, what you should be knowing is the fact that why exactly is there a need for cadastral surveying services. Well, here are some of the reasons which make it important to get these services;
- Fresh and new parcels or property are created. In other words, this means that there is a chance of land development.
- You want to classify and divide your land according to your share.
- The neighbor property owners want to have a check on their exact area of the land before they actually go for the building and construction purposes.
To further classify the different types of land surveys, we have jotted down all the areas which should be used as per the project you are working on.
- Boundary surveys: these particular surveys involve outlining and determining exact property lines for any piece of land. A field work is conducted by the surveyors to check and verify the exact area of land.
- Location surveys: if you are someone who is in the middle of a process of submitting a loan application or requires to file a zone permit, a location survey is essential to be conducted.
- Construction surveys: when you are in a phase of constructing a building or house on a piece of land, the first step is to get a construction survey done. They are used to get specific measurements in detail which would be needed for grading and elevating process in the phase of construction.
- Topographic surveys: these surveys are usually needed by the civil engineering firms as they help in providing specific features of the land like improvements, existing buildings, forestry, elevations and waters etc.
Now that you know different types of cadastral surveying services, it would be easier for you to decide what would be a fit for the type of job you are conducting. Go right here to find out more details.